Who are we?
The administrator of your personal data is Remprodex Sp. z o. o. with its registered office at 3 Jerzego z Dąbrowy Street, 77-300 Człuchów;
For matters related to the protection of personal data, you can contact us by writing to the address of our headquarters with the note “IOD” or via email: email@example.com
Purpose of processing
Your data, depending on the relationship between us, will be processed for the purpose of:
- performing the contract that binds us, or taking action at your request before concluding the contract (as referred to in Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- fulfilling our legal obligation, such as: collecting employee data in personnel files, issuing and storing invoices (as referred to in Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
- pursuing our legitimate interests, which may include creating summaries and statistics, marketing our services, establishing, defending, or pursuing claims (as referred to in Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- considering your job application, or storing it at your request (as referred to in Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
Do we disclose your data to anyone?
Your data may be disclosed to other entities in three specific cases:
- when required by law (public administration bodies, NFZ, ZUS, etc.),
- when we have concluded a data processing agreement (with entities providing various services and support for us),
- when the transfer of data results from our legitimate interests (e.g., establishing, defending, or pursuing claims).
How long do we retain your data?
Depending on our relationship, your data may be retained to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected and documented, such as for documenting agreements and orders for 5 years, for employee data for 50 years after termination of employment, or for establishing, pursuing, or defending claims, typically up to 5 years.
What rights do you have?
You have the right to submit a request to us for:
- access to your data and their rectification,
- erasure of data, but only in cases specified in Article 17 of the GDPR,
- restriction of processing your data in cases specified in Article 18 of the GDPR,
- objecting to processing as specified in Article 21 of the GDPR,
- data portability for data processed in IT systems in connection with the performance of the contract.
Submitting a Complaint
If you believe that our actions related to the processing of your personal data violate your rights and freedoms, you may lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Why do we want to process your data?
In some cases (contract execution), providing data is voluntary but necessary to achieve the purpose. In others (employment, issuing or storing invoices), providing personal data is required by law, and failure to provide it will result in refusal to perform the action on our part. When you write to us, you voluntarily provide us with data, and their processing is based on our legitimate interest. If you expect a response, failure to provide data will result in no response. For other purposes, processing is based on already obtained data.
Are you subject to profiling based on the provided data?
We do not take actions involving profiling by IT systems. Decisions are not made by IT systems based on the data provided to us.
Processing based on consent
If we process your personal data based on consent, please remember that you can withdraw it at any time, but this will not affect the processing prior to withdrawal.
Do we obtain data from sources other than the person to whom they belong?
In some cases, we obtain data from sources other than the person to whom they belong. These are situations where we obtain data from publicly available databases or from other individuals.
How to apply consent clauses in CVs?
If you send us your CV in response to a specific recruitment process we are conducting, we do not require additional consent for processing personal data. However, we also ask that the CV contains only: name, surname, date of birth, place of residence (correspondence address), education (highest level, and if relevant to the recruitment process, additional education), course of previous employment (preferably including actually performed duties).
If you want us to keep your CV for longer, please include the following clause:
“I consent to the processing of my personal data provided in this CV for the purpose of including them in the database of potential job candidates.”